31st December 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I am 26 years old candidate and completed my MSc course. I want to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Andhra Pradesh PSC. Waiting for your response!

4th January 2019, 08:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- You should have passed Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from a recognised university.

—> Age Limit :- 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018.
4th January 2019, 11:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment are as follows.

Candidates must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from any recognised University.

Age of the candidates should be in between 18 years to 42 years as on 01/07/2018. Relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

For details, visit official notification link:
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(ymc2bje214j...ns/21_2018.pdf
4th January 2019, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for APPSC Agriculture Officer recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required to apply for this APPSC Agriculture Officer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Agriculture Officer

Qualification Required:-

@@ You should have Agriculture Degree of any recognized university to be eligible.

@@ The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 42 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st July, 2018.

As you are a 26 years old candidate, I can say that you are eligible if you have met the required qualification criteria.

Click here to Apply
5th January 2019, 10:11 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am 26 years old candidate and completed my MSc course. I want to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Andhra Pradesh PSC. Waiting for your response!
Those who are interested to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment must complete B.Sc in Agriculture course from a recognized university. Those who are pursuing final year may also eligible to apply.

Candidate's age limit should be in between 18 years to 42 years. Since you have not mentioned your specialization in Bachelor and master degree. If you have studied Agriculture specialization in bachelor or master degree then definitely you are eligible for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment.

Official website - https://psc.ap.gov.in/
6th January 2019, 08:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum requirements to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer general recruitment are as below :-

i) You must be an Indian citizen.

ii) Your age must lie in between 18 years to 42 years as on 01.07.2018. Further, age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iii) You must have completed degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from recognized university in the State or any other university accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).

iv) You must hold the physical and mental standards as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?