3rd January 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 1st standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard? Kindly tell me immediately.

7th January 2019, 09:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong?

Procedure to secure 1st standarf admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong:-

Generally students get admitted to Kendriya Vidyalaya's in class 1st. No. of seats depends upon the kv in which you wanna get admission.

-> First preference is always given to the children of central government
employees.

-> Remaining seats are filled on the basis of draw system
8th January 2019, 08:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Leimakhong?

A child must be 5 years old as on 31st March of the academic year of admission to class 1st in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Minimum age should be 5 years and maximum should not exceed 7 years. Age limit is relaxable by 2 years in case of physically handicapped candidates.
For class first, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births is required.

Admission to 1st standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya is based upon the entrance test that is taken by the teachers and also a oral test where in the candidate has to give very simple questions and their answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?