23rd March 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

Hello everyone, I want to admit my son in 1st standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra. Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for securing admission in this school for 1st standard? Kindly tell me immediately.

25th March 2019, 10:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

You can fill the registration form online for class I, website is www.kvafsbagdogra.org/. Admission will be held on the basis of seats availability. Out of the available seats of fresh admission 15% will be reserved for SC and 7.5% will be reserved for ST. There would be no admission test for class I.
26th March 2019, 10:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure 1st standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

You will not be able to apply for the admission as the last date to register on the website was 19 march, 2019. The procedure for the admission to 1st standard is all ponline. First, you need to register on the website and fill in all the details. The list is released in the college notice board.

You need not to worry you can apply next years for the admission in class 2 .

If there would be any vacancy in class 2 then the notification will be released in the leading newspapers.

If there is any vacancy, you can obtain the registration from the principal for free.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?