21st January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in NRHM Jharkhand recruitment as a Chief Minister Health Advisor. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

26th January 2019, 10:55 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment?

In order to apply, first of all you have to visit the official website at (http://www.jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in) and search the option "Chief Minister Health Advisor Post". Now you have to click on the apply link and start filling up the application form as per the guidelines provided. Now you have to upload your photographs, signature and other documents. Now in the final step, you have to recheck the details and submit the form. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination followed by personal interview.
26th January 2019, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment?

Selection Process of NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Jharkhand Rural Health Mission

Name of the Job Position - Chief Minister Health Advisor

>> Selection criteria of the seats shall be done on the basis of Written Test or Interview as required. (As per point no. XII given in the notification)

>> You may refer the notification for more details information and notification has been attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?