26th January 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Chance of B.Arch admission without JEE Main-II for EAMCET and JEE Main-I qualifier?

Hello Sir, I am qualified in EAMCET and JEE Main-I. I didn't appear in JEE Main-II. I want to study B.Arch course. So, is there any chance for me to get admission for B.Arch course or not? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

3rd February 2019, 10:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance of B.Arch admission without JEE Main-II for EAMCET and JEE Main-I qualifier?

You have no chance of B.Arch admission without JEE Main-II as you are a EAMCET and JEE Main-I qualifier. JEE Main-I is conducted for admission to Engineering courses in NITs and other Engineering colleges. After qualifying JEE Main-I and JEE advance, candidates can get admission in IITs to study various Engineering courses. EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) is conducted for some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. To study B.Arch, you have to qualify JEE Main-II or NATA. It is National level exams for admission to B.Arch course under any circumstances.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th February 2019 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?