29th January 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment for BTech holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Reserve Bank of India has announced the recruitment for Junior Engineer. I have done BTech. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

10th February 2019, 09:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment for BTech holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Reserve Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> For Junior Engineer (Electrical) - You should have passed 3 years Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible. The minimum percentage required for UR and OBC category candidates is 65% marks and 55% marks for SC/ ST candidates.

>> For Junior Engineer (Civil) -
You should have passed 3 years Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university in order to be eligible. The minimum percentage required for UR and OBC category candidates is 65% marks and 55% marks for SC/ ST candidates.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019.

Click here for More Details
12th February 2019, 08:27 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment for BTech holder?

Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer recruitment:

Eligibility criteria:

For JE Civil:

Minimum 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 65% marks (50% marks for SC / ST / PWD) OR Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD). (2) Experience - At least 02 years for Diploma / At least 01 year for Degree holders.

For JE Electrical:

Minimum 03 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering with 65% marks (50% marks for SC / ST / PWD) OR Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering with minimum 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD). (2) Experience - At least 02 years for Diploma / At least 01 year for Degree holders.

Age limit:

Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years as on January 1, 2019. Candidates should born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. The upper age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD.

For getting more information you can visit this website www.rbi.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?