29th January 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

10th February 2019, 02:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure followed to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer Recruitment and Cost of application form:

Detailed procedure to be followed in order to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> Application Fee:-
@ For General - Rs.1,000/-
@ For SC/ ST/ OBC - Rs.500/-
Fee is payable in the shape of Bank Demand Draft in favour of Managing Director, HPTDC payable at Shimla.

>> Application form can be downloaded from the official website which is given below or else can be downloaded from notification link. No other application form shall be accepted.

>> You are also required to send self attested photocopies of the documents that are listed in 2nd page of notification. You may go through 2nd and 3rd pages for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification
10th February 2019, 06:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment, you have to download the application form at www.hptdc.in, fill the application form and attach the photocopies of the documents mentioned below and you need to send it to the Office of the Managing Director, HPTDC on or before 08.02.2019. The cost of application is Rs. 1000/- for General and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.

Documents to be sent along with application form are:-

1. Matric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
2. Diploma/Degree of concerned trade only.
3. Experience certificate(s)
4. SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/BPL/IRDP certificate.
5. One passport size recent photograph of the candidate (duly signed by candidate) pasted
on prescribed box in the Application form.
6. Himachali Bonafide certificate.
7. Aadhar card copy, if available.
11th February 2019, 05:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

HPTDC Junior Engineer recruitment:

How to apply?

>> Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 08 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.

Cost of Application Form:

• Gen: Rs.1000/-

• SC/ST/OBC: Rs.500/-

For getting more information about this recruitment you can visit this http://www.hptdc.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?