18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BBA+LLB in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura for doing BBA+LLB course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Bachelors from this college? Please advice me.

28th February 2019, 08:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BBA+LLB in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura?

=> Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is in Pitampura, New Delhi, India.

=> As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study BBA+LLB in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Outer Ring Rd, AU Block, Ranikhet, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
Phone: 011 2734 3402
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?