18th February 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura?

Hi everyone, I want to do BBA+LLB from Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura? Please reply to me asap.

21st February 2019, 11:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA+LLB in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do BBA+LLB from Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura? Please reply to me asap.
Those students who have passed 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must have passed English as one of the subjects (core or functional or elective) are eligible to study 5 year integrated BBA + LLB undergraduate program in Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura.

-> Best of four subjects including English and compulsory subjects are taken for the aggregate of marks in the 12th class. Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies, Pitampura.

Official website - http://vsllslive.vips.edu/overview/#...-2f899eb4-50ff
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?