28th February 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Bhartiya Skill Development University for BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

3rd March 2019, 02:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University?

Admission procedure to study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University:

BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University is 3 years (6 Semesters) duration program. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with PCM or ITI after 10th or polytechnic diploma are eligible to study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University. University conducts an entrance exam for selection of the candidates. Selection of the candidates is carried out through the entrance examination and based on the merit of the qualifying examination.

For details, you can visit;
http://www.ruj-bsdu.in/programmes/B.-Voc.-HVAC-R-Skills
3rd March 2019, 03:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in Bhartiya Skill Development University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Bhartiya Skill Development University for BVoc(HVAC and Refrigeration Skills). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to study BVoc (HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in the Bhartiya Skill Development University. Those students with a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or ITI after 10th or polytechnic diploma course are eligible to study the BVoc (HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in the Bhartiya Skill Development University. Admission to the BVoc (HVAC and Refrigeration Skills) in the Bhartiya Skill Development University is done through an entrance examination and based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?