12th March 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Software Testing Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

20th March 2019, 10:26 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai. So, I want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Software Testing Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.
Candidates can apply for the Software Testing internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai with the following documents:

• Detailed Curriculum Vitae
  • Covering Letter
  • Application Form
  • Photograph
  • Copies of Educational Certificates
  • Experience Certificate (If available)
  • No Objection Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?