12th March 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

18th March 2019, 02:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai?

Those candidates are eligible to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai:

Candidates with MBA marketing/digital marketing + Btech (with app development capability) are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have done app development and now have completed/are completing their post graduation in marketing & have exposure to digital marketing/have completed digital marketing courses/done some LIVE digital marketing projects would be preferred for this internship.
Candidates who willingness for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 3 months.
Candidates who can start the internship between 8th March 2019 and 7th April 2019.
Candidates who have experience in marketing (digital media & app content/marketing) & app development.
Candidates Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for this internship.
20th March 2019, 10:27 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Eligibility to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in Marico Limited, Mumbai is given below:
  • Candidates should studied MBA Marketing / Digital Marketing + BTech (with app development capability)
  • Candidates should be willing to go beyond their comfort zone
  • Candidates with relevant interests and skills
  • Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, English proficiency (spoken & written)
  • Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities
  • Candidates should take an effort to understand
  • Candidates willing to work full time for the period of 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?