18th March 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Agriculture Economics) seats are available in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics for PhD program in Agriculture Economics? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly let me know immediately.

22nd March 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Agriculture Economics) seats are available in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics for PhD program in Agriculture Economics? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly let me know immediately.

The number of PhD (Agricultural Economics) seats available varies each year based upon the availability of eligible faculty / guides in the Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics. The number of candidates to be admitted to the PhD (Agricultural Economics) will be notified on the Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics website and through advertisement in at least two national newspapers. Therefore, students can find the details on the website or in the newspaper for exact number of PhD (Agricultural Economics) seat availability. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
24th March 2019, 07:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Agriculture Economics) seats are available in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Number of seats available in PhD in Agriculture Economics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics:

The detailed information about number of seats available in PhD in Agriculture Economics in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is given below.

Name of the College - Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics

Name of the course - PhD in Agriculture Economics

>> Number of candidates to be admitted for PhD course will depend upon the availability of eligibility faculty or guides in the institute.

>> Number of candidates to be admitted will be notified on the website of this institute and through advertisement in at least 2 national newspapers (out of which 1 will be in regional language).

Click here for application form

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?