27th March 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Operations Internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon to do an Internship related to Operations. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

7th April 2019, 11:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Operations Internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon to do an Internship related to Operations. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

Candidates are selected for the Operations internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon on the basis of their knowledge and skills in MS-Excel. Candidates with Graduation in Science background are selected for the Operations internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. Candidates must have working knowledge of LinkedIn and the internet, etc. to become an Operations intern in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. Candidates willing to work full time for the duration of 6 months are selected for the Operations internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon.
8th April 2019, 12:06 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria for Operations Internship in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Operations internship training in Capilt Services Private Limited and, It is important that you should have any pending backlogs at the time of apply for the internship training program. Apart from educational qualification, you must have some additional skills like good knowledge in MS-Excel/Knowledge of LinkedIn and, internet use, etc.

If you're selected for Operations internship training in Capilt Services Private Limited then, you must work for at least six month full time.
21st May 2021, 04:21 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

Visit:-- (hhttp://appexigotech.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?