27th March 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Operations in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

31st March 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Operations in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Selected candidates can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month for the Operations internship in the Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. Duration of the Operations internship in the Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon is 6 months. Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon offers 2 Operations internship positions. If selected, candidates can start the Operations internship immediately in the Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon. Interns can get other benefits like Job Offer and Certificate for doing the Operations internship in the Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon.
24th August 2021, 11:30 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in Capilt Services Private Limited, Gurgaon?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Operations interns in Capilt Services Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?