12th April 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Optometry) in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute being a Bachelor of Optometry student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of Bachelor of Optometry. I want to do MSc(Optometry) from Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. I would like to know that can I do this MSc(Optometry) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th April 2019, 08:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Optometry) in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute being a Bachelor of Optometry student?

Yes, you can study MSc in Optometry in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. To take admission you must have done BSc in Optometry from a recognized institute which you have already done. In bachelor degree you must have obtained 50% of marks.
16th April 2019, 12:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Optometry) in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute being a Bachelor of Optometry student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of Bachelor of Optometry. I want to do MSc(Optometry) from Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. I would like to know that can I do this MSc(Optometry) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Yes, you can study Master in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course at the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute after completion of the Bachelor of Optometry course. Those students who have passed the Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology or relevant subject are eligible to study the Master in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course at the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. Duration of the Master in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course is two years in the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?