12th April 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Optometry) in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute for MSc(Optometry) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular institute?

15th April 2019, 08:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Optometry) in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute?

Admission procedure for MSc in Optometry in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute is:-

==> Candidate must have obtained a Bachelor degree in Optometry from a recognized institute with 50% marks can apply.

==> Candidate needs to go through a personal Interview.

==> You can download the application form online from the website that is www.rgpcindia.com
16th April 2019, 01:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Optometry) in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute for MSc(Optometry) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular institute?

Interested and eligible students can apply online or offline for the admission to study Master in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course at the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. Eligibility to study the Master in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course is a pass in the Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology or relevant subject at the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. Candidates are admitted to the Master in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology course at the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?