2nd May 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow for Master of Mass Communication candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in Master of Mass Communication in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

5th May 2019, 06:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Campus Interview available in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow for Master of Mass Communication candidate?

Yes, definitely you will get the job through campus placement. Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism & Mass Communication places there pass out students in different media houses (Print & Electronic). Some of them are below.

AAG
AAJ Tak
E-Tews
Zee News
Amar Bharti
Hi-Tech News
Lokmat
Punjab Kesari
Dainik Jagran
Hindustan Times
The Times of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?