2nd May 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow for Master of Mass Communication course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

5th May 2019, 07:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow?

The eligibility criteria to study Master of Mass Communication at Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow is :-

==> Candidate must have done a bachelor degree in any stream of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized university.

==> There would be an entrance screening test followed by group discussion and interview.
5th May 2019, 11:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow?

Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any subject with 50% aggregate from a recognised university.
There is no age bar to pursue this course.
Candidate may have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the university itself.
6th May 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow for Master of Mass Communication course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study MA Journalism and Mass Communication course in the Azaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow is a bachelor’s degree (graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university. MA Journalism and Mass Communication course duration is two years in Azaz Rizvi College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Lucknow. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?