4th May 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Intel, Bangalore Computer Vision Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I want to attend an interview of Intel, Bangalore for the post of Computer Vision Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. If you know then please let me know about this. Waiting for your response!

7th May 2019, 03:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Intel, Bangalore Computer Vision Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Intel, Bangalore Computer Vision Engineer interview;

- You must have a BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree in EEE/ECE/CSE or equivalent from any recognized university.
- You must have minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in verification.
- You must have solid knowledge in Systemverilog, OVM/UVM methodology based Verification.
- You must have good scripting knowledge using Perl/Tcl.
7th May 2019, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Intel, Bangalore Computer Vision Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Intel, Bangalore Computer Vision Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Intel, Bangalore Computer Vision Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Intel

Name of the Job Position - Computer Vision Engineer

>> You must have done Bachelor's or Master's Degree in CSE or EEE or ECE or its equivalent from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Also you should have minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in verification.

>> You must have strong knowledge in Systemverilog, Constrain random stimulus generations..etc., concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?