5th July 2010, 12:46 PM
SweetJay

Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?

I am computer diploma student.I have got 80.28% in fifth sem.I want to get admission in either cummins ,D.Y.Patil or MIT,Pune.So,what percentage is requied for getting admission in these colleges after diploma.And also give the cut off list of autonomous colleges in pune.Please give me reply as soon as possible.

5th February 2012, 06:17 PM
pragati kashyap

Default Re: Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?

You will have to give MHCET 2012 to be eligible for getting the mentioned colleges. If the last date for filling the MHCET form has already passed then you should have filled AIEEE form, based on whose result if you apply for MHCET councelling you will get an all India merit number. The merit number varies from year to year based on the number of students who have applied for the counselling so you cant tell exactly at what merit number you will get the desired college.
And yes you can get an autonomous college only if your home state is Maharashtra.
All the Best.
27th April 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?

i want to take admission in cummins,MIT,coep,d.y. patil for B.E. i completed my diploma in computer engineering so plz tell me how many percentage required for taking admission in these colleges?
18th June 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

which is better cummins or MIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?