14th May 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to make correction in SSC CHSL form?

I have enter wrongly my stream choice in SSC CHSL. So, now I want to know that my form will be cancelled or not even after being selected in Tier-1? Is there any way to make correction?

23rd May 2019, 12:58 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to make correction in SSC CHSL form?

No unfortunately now you can not edit your SSC CHSL Application form. Its too late now.
It would have been just possible during the registration part. Now it is just impossible.

Now you have to ahead with that choice only which you made in the form and if your educational eligibility or any other condition is not fulfilling it then yes your candidature will get cancelled at later stage.
23rd May 2019, 09:18 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to make correction in SSC CHSL form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have enter wrongly my stream choice in SSC CHSL. So, now I want to know that my form will be cancelled or not even after being selected in Tier-1? Is there any way to make correction?
You cannot make correction in SSC CHSL form if you have completed Part-I and Part-II of this form. But, if you have done only Part-I i.e. registration of this exam. Then, you can re-fill Part-I of this exam. Then, do Part-II of this exam. There will be no issue. Because, only those applications will be accepted whose payment is done i.e. Part-II is completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?