21st August 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to make correction in SSC CHSL online form?

How to make correction in SSC CHSL online form?

22nd August 2015, 01:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make correction in SSC CHSL online form?

SSC CHSL is the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Examination. For this entrance examination, one must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. The age limit is 18-27 years.

You can get age relaxation if you belong to reserved category. The test will be conducted in November, 2015.

The last date for Part II application this year was 23/07/2015 after that a candidate can not change his personal details after submitting the online application. So, now you have no chance of correcting any particular detail in the CHSL online form.

Even while filling the form, a message appears on screen to check once again if all the particulars filled are right or not.
22nd August 2015, 04:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, now it is not possible to get the correction in the SSC application form for the CHSEL examination. The application for the examination is closed.

So, you are not eligible to make the correction in application form. But you can mail the correction required along with the registration, name, D.O.B for the correction if possible.

The examination will be conducted in the month of November and the last date of filling the online application was 23rd July. For more information visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
22nd August 2015, 09:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination to recruit the candidates for the various posts like Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator etc.

However, while applying for any post the candidate has to be very careful. After filling all the details he/ she is advised to check all the information like DOB, Name, Father's name, e-mail Id etc.

After checking all the details, the candidate can press ' I agree ' button. Thereafter no correction/ modification shall be allowed. Requests for correction in application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The staff selection commission shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out in this issue.
22nd August 2015, 09:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no option left with you to change information. As it is clearly mentioned that the inforamation filled in the application form can only be changed before the payment of the fee.

So now you are not eligible to change the fee as the application form for this year examination is closed. The examination will be conducted in the month of November on the diffierent Sunday.

Selected candidates are eligible to appear for the next stage of the examination.
22nd August 2015, 10:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Now, there is no possibility to edit or make any type of correct in the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination as the dates for editing application form is already over now. The last date for submission was 23rd July, 2015.

So, whatever you have filled in the form will be considered as the final. You must have seen the message on webpage that please check the details before final submission as you will not be allowed to make any change in future and these details will be considered as the final one.

If you have made any serious mistake in the form, you may write to regional office of SSC of your region informing them about your mistake in the form.
31st August 2015, 11:38 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
No, there is no option left with you to change information. As it is clearly mentioned that the inforamation filled in the application form can only be changed before the payment of the fee.

So now you are not eligible to change the fee as the application form for this year examination is closed. The examination will be conducted in the month of November on the diffierent Sunday.

Selected candidates are eligible to appear for the next stage of the examination.
1st September 2015, 01:13 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam which is conducted by SSC every year..

As you have done some mistakes while filling the online form.. Firstly I make you clear that SSC does not provide any provision to correct the mistakes that you have done in the form..

**So in my opinion if you want to give the exam then you have to follow some steps to correct this problem..
--fill another form with different email id and phone number you will get a new registration number and just forgot about the previous one..
--this time you must be careful while filling the form and fill it correctly..
--The only disadvantage is that you have to pay the online fee once more..
1st September 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir in chsl my father name title is choudhri but due to the mistake during the filling form i filled it choudhari sir please suggest me what can i do my descriptive paper is on 18/07/2016
18th October 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done mistake and claimed the fee exemption what is the procedure to recity it in SSC chsl 2016
20th October 2016, 10:59 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done mistake and claimed the fee exemption what is the procedure to recity it in SSC chsl 2016
Since you have paid the fees you cannot make any changes in your application form. But it can be done if SSC open the site again for any editing in the application forms. But chances are very less.
If you reach to interview then must explain your mistake they found your mistake in the application form.
23rd October 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How to correct my ssc delhi police form my form 2 index is empty exam center and 1 pls help me
6th November 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I have applied SSC chsl 2016-16 but my qualification is given intermediate instead of diploma how to change it please tell me my mail id [email protected]
31st December 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have applied SSC CHSL 2016-17 but my name is incorrect in application form .My name is Karandeep singh but in the application my name is Karandeeep singh.And now I have my roll no. now what can I do plz tell me.
1st January 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Because of dekhi police form registration my form of ssc chsl is filled with obc category because in delhi police i m in obc as delhi jaats but ssc chsl i m in general..but form only be filled with obc beacuse of registation ..if i have acored as marks as general ..can they change it at the time of verification
7th January 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir my category is general and by mistake i fill obc is there any effect on my application form??
8th January 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I correct my misspelled name word from sumita to susmita?
12th January 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello, at the time of registration I have selected category as general were as I belong to Sc. Is there any change to get my category changed. And also I am unable to register again. kindly help
17th January 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to make correction in SSC CHSL online form ?
I have done mistake in SSC CHSL online form filling. I have applied SSC CHSL 2016-17 but my DOB is incorrect in application form. My DOB is 11 March 1987 but in the application, my DOB is 13 March 1987. Now I have roll number. What can I do? Please tell me.
19th January 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How to make correction in ssc cHSL online form?
i have done mistake in ssc cHSL form filling. i have applied ssc cHSL 2015-16 but my name and address is incorrect in application form. My name is "Jogendra sahrma" and my address is "Khetri" in the application form. but my actual name is "Jogendra sharma" and address is "Kherli".
Now what can i do? please tell me.
28th January 2017, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO CHANGE CATEGORY IN SSC ONE TIME REGISTRATION I HAVE SELECTED OBC IN PLACE OF GENERAL PLEASE TELL ME MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
1st February 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir by mistake my category was written as obc but my original category is general.how I can change my category please tell me the details below mail
Mail: [email protected]
7th February 2017, 06:41 AM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: How to make correction in SSC CHSL online form?

Dear Candidate,

STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY LEVEL 10+2 recruits Lower division clerk, Data entry operator, Sorting Assistant,Postal assistant.

You must have completed higher secondary education.
In notification of SSC CHSL 10+2 is clearly mentioned that after submitting final application form you cannot correct any mistake. If you want to give this examination then you must fill up another application form by creating a new mail id and new phone number.

I hope it'll help you.
17th February 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is kiran .. I have apply 4 the post of constable delhi police vacancy of 2016-2017. Sir by mistake cyber Cafe have applied the application form of my date of birth is 25 may 1996 .. and my actual date of birth is 22 may 1996 .. I have no fault sir .. please regard the corrections about the delhi police application form what I can do sir .. my contact number is 9671007850 and my email id is [email protected] please inform me sir
24th May 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I wrongly mentioned minority community category.
I am not belongs to this community but mistakenly click on 'yes' and submit form...
Sir please guide me what I do now
12th June 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir the mobile number and email which I had given in application is not working now so that I want to change my number and email so please tell me how could I change them please. my email is [email protected]
23rd June 2017, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have submitted ssc form offline as per directive of ssc. The name I have filled up in primary registration online is 'Ranajit' and the same is in offline application, but in admit card it is misspelled as 'Ranjit'. The error has been mailed to the concern ssc and the same has been intimated during document verification but in final selection merit result the name still misspelled. What is to be done?
1st December 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

My form was incomplete there are some points need to be fill. I wanted to fill the full information. Please help me.
27th December 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

In application form I have written twenty parganas instead of twenty four parganas in the place of address...how can I correct my mistake ?
2nd January 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

The email id, I have given in the SSC CHSL application is not working now. So I am not able to get the username and password that was sent to the mail at the time of registration. Is there a way to get back my username and password and also to change the mail id I have entered in the application ?
16th June 2018, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I have problem of aided or unaided collages names so I want change collages name in ssc application
How can I correct my mistake?
Please help me fast
4th January 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to change my examination center in SSC CHSL form , how can I edit this please reply ???
Can I make another registration from another mobile no. and email??
8th December 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

By mistake i entered 10th passing year in the place of 12th passing year , please tell me how to change it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?