15th May 2019, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for BCom(H) holder?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom(H) course and I want to apply for Upper Division Clerk post in BARC Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

18th May 2019, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for BCom(H) holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is mentioned below:-

Educational Qualification:-
—> You should have passed Bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university.

—> You should have typing speed of minimum 30 wpm and you should have knowledge of computer data processing.

Age Limit:-
—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
18th May 2019, 09:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for BCom(H) holder?

The minimum qualification to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment, is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized college/university with minimum 50% marks. The minimum age to apply for the recruitment is 18 years and can apply till the age of 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
18th May 2019, 09:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) Upper Division Clerk recruitment is Applicant must have passed Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50% marks. Minimum speed of 30 wpm in typewriting in English. Knowledge of computer data processing. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) Upper Division Clerk recruitment for B.Com (H) holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.barc.gov.in.
18th May 2019, 11:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment are given below.

** The candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is 50%.

** The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 27 years.

** 5 Years age relaxation is given to SC and 3 years age relaxation is given to OBC category candidate.
19th May 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom(H) course and I want to apply for Upper Division Clerk post in BARC Recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Candidates who have passed a degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. Candidates should have minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting and should have knowledge of data processing in computer are eligible to apply for the BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. If you fulfill the above requirements being BCom (H) holder, you are eligible to apply to the Upper Division Clerk recruitment in the BARC.
19th May 2019, 01:03 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to apply for BARC upper Division Clerk :

>> You must be a resident of India.

>> You should have completed graduation in any discipline from the recognized university with minimum 50% of marks.

>> Minimum age is 18 years

>> Maximu Age is 27 years.

>> Age relaxation will be as per the govt norms.

>> You must have a knowledge in Computer.

>> You should a typing speed of 30 wpm.
19th May 2019, 05:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for BARC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for BCom(H) holder

You must have a bachelor's Degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks from any recognized University or equivalent.

You should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years of age as a general candidate. Age relaxation will be as per govt norms.

You can visit the below mentioned official notification link for details; http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy453.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?