20th February 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 28 years of age MCom holder and now I want to apply in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

26th February 2019, 09:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

* The basic qualifications required to apply for Mizoram PSC UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk) recruitment are as below :-

i) Your age need to lie within 18 years to 35 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxation of 5 years is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

ii) You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Computer proficiency is also desired.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
26th February 2019, 11:24 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 28 years of age MCom holder and now I want to apply in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment, eligibility criteria are given below:

--- Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university

--- Computer proficiency as prescribed by Mizoram Group A, B and C posts Service Recruitment Rules, 2016

Age limit to apply for the Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below:

Candidates in the age group of 18 years to 35 years (as on 20/03/2019) are eligible

Mizoram Public Service Commission website link is given Click Here
26th February 2019, 04:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment, should have completed their bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university. Candidate must have good computer knowledge also. Your age should be in between 18 to 35 years and age relaxation will also be applicable on eligible candidates as per government norms.
26th February 2019, 04:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Mizoram PSC (Public Service Commission) Upper Division Clerk recruitment is Candidate mist have Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with computer proficiency. Candidate age must be 18 to 35 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
26th February 2019, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mizoram Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk

>> You should have completed Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with proficiency in computer application.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?