31st May 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a child in Pearl Rosary School, Serampore?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to admit my son in Pearl Rosary School, Serampore. But my wife is denying by saying that this is not a good school in this district. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to get my son admit in this school?

5th June 2019, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Pearl Rosary School, Serampore?

You should visit the school campus before taking any final decision and shouldn't take the decision based on the views of others. It's about the future of your child and you should review the situation on your own.

Only after full satisfaction about the school, you should take admission. Also, look at previous track record and reputation of the faculties.
6th June 2019, 12:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a child in Pearl Rosary School, Serampore?

Pearl Rosary School in Serampore is a co-educational Senior Secondary
( Nursery – Class XII) English medium school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).

Please find below the facilities of this school :-

1) The faculties of this school are excellent,experienced, dedicated and well qualified and they give their best Performance for improvement of the students in all round.

2) The school has well designed building with a large campus area.

3) It has well equipped library.

4) It has science laboratories with latest equipment and software. So that student can do their practical experiment very well.

5) It has also computer lab with well equipped Computer systems.

6) It has own Play Ground.

7) It has also sports facilities including outdoor and indoor games such as Kabadi, Throw Ball, Yoga or Meditation, Aerobics, Chess, Carrom etc.

8) Fees structure of this school are also affordable.

9) It has transport facilities for the student to pick up and drop from their stops to school and back to their stops.

10) It has hostel facilities for the students.

However, You are the best person to decide it is beneficial for your son to admit in this school or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?