15th December 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?

Dear Sir,

My child has passed std 10 in Orissa and we a permanent inhabitant of Oissa having resident in BHUBANESWAR. My child is studying 2 in Delhi. we want to know can she apply NEET with Orissa state quota of 85% as an Orissa resident? OR he has to study 2 SC in orissa to be eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I consider under OBC and state quota(Andhra Pradesh) both in AIEEE? I have done my entire education from AP but have OBC certificate from Orissa
  2. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  3. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC?
  4. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  5. Which AIEEE colleges can I get with a rank of 1,20,000?
  6. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  7. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in NIT Tiruchirapalli on state quota system for open category?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State
  11. In which college will I get after scoring 151002 AIR and 2617 Orissa state rank?
  12. Which branch(outside Orissa) can I get with rank 7201(Orissa)?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?
  14. How much rank should I expect with 150-160 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any of the south NITs? Which other top NITs can i get?
  15. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for intermediate admission in Orissa?
  17. Will I get admission in NIT through state quota after scoring 16733 in general and 225 in state?
  18. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
4th January 2014, 06:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?

It is indeed a good decision that your ward wishes to opt for MBBS as a career option. MBBS is an interesting career option with great professional experience. Within Orissa, there are six colleges for MBBS course. Interested students get admission after clearing the entrance examination. Three of the colleges are state government-owned colleges while three are again privately owned colleges. They have the approval of the Medical Council of India. The courses are affiliated with the Sambalpur University, Utkal University and Berhampur University. The admission of the students is carried out on merit basis in the Orissa Joint Entrance Examination scores.
• VSS Medical College, Burala
• SCB Medical College, Cuttack
• MKCG Medical College, Berhampur
• Kalinga Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar
23rd April 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the all india and state rank for admission to mbbs course in vss mc burla orissa
6th May 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

what would be the minimum cut-off for state medical college admission in odisha ?
15th May 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE STATE RANK AND NATIONAL RANK IN AIPMT 2014 TO EAD AT SCBMH CUTTACK FOR SC. CATEGORY
25th April 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How much mark is required to get a seat in MBBS in goverment medical colleges of odisha for a OBC student
10th June 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have appeared AIPMT entrance exam this year .I belong to catagory PH &OBC.
At least how many mark have i to secure to
get chance for studying in any Govt medical
collage ?
23rd June 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for children of ex servicemen for mbbs admission in odisha
17th April 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the all india and state rank for admission to mbbs course in vss mc burla orissa
2nd February 2017, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir l am an ex-serviceman and native of odisha but my ward is presently studying in uttarakhand where i am posted now .kindly let me know which will be her domicile state for 85% state quota
15th May 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, if my ward studies 12th class outside Odisha can he eligible to outline state quota of Odisha 85% as his native state in neet medical test as per the present rule. Regards ABHAYA Kumar Sahoo
30th July 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am an NRI. Can I sponsor for my child (who is studying in India) in 85% state neet Quota.
2nd December 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

My child has passed std 10 in Odisha and we a permanent inhabitant of Odisha having resident in Rourkela. My child is studying 2 Science in Kota. we want to know can she apply NEET with Odisha state quota of 85% as a resident of Odisha?
6th June 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th in odisha now reading 2 in A.P. at d time of neet 2020. Can i apply for odisha 85 Present quota my home is in odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?