3rd June 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

7th June 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Students who have passed 10th or Madhyamik examination or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Computer Science & Technology course in the Tripura Institute of Technology. Students should not be more than 21 years of age for the admission to study Diploma in Computer Science & Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology. Diploma in Computer Science & Technology course duration is 3 years in the Tripura Institute of Technology.

7th June 2019, 02:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology;

You should be Indian national and a permanent resident of Tripura.

You must have completed Madhyamik Examination / Class 10th or equivalent from a board recognized by TBSE with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of SC and 40% for ST candidates).

You should be within 21 years of age as on the 31st May of the year of admission (Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST/PH candidates).

For details;
http://titagartala.ac.in/

7th June 2019, 11:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology is a Diploma level Information Technology course.

=> The minimum qualification required to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination score in Tripura Institute of Technology.

=> The minimum percentage required to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology is 50%.

7th June 2019, 11:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology in Tripura Institute of Technology is given below:-

1)An applicant must be citizen of India & a permanent resident of Tripura.

2)The applicant must pass the Madhyamik Examination or equivalent from a board recognized by TBSE.

3)The applicant should be within 21 years of age as on the 31st May of the year of admission (Relaxable by three years for SC/ST/PH candidates).

4)Seats are reserved for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen & PH candidates as per the norms of Government of Tripura

For more details visit on titagartala.ac.in/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?