5th June 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Bihar College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Bihar College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

10th June 2019, 01:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Bihar College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy?

The admission to the Bihar College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy is through Common Entrance Test(CET). You would need to clear the entrance examination to get into the councelling. The college will be allotted to you if there are seats vacant in the college at the time of your coucelling. It is manadtory to get a good rank in CET.

The admission to Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course is as per the university norms. You can download the application form through http://www.bcpopatna.com/downloads/application-form.

You can visit the website http://www.bcpopatna.com for more information.
10th June 2019, 05:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Bihar College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy?

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Bihar College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy are as follows:-
All India Entrance Exam
All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Entrance Exam
11th June 2019, 12:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy at Bihar College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent in a relevant field from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.bcpopatna.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?