7th June 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Flipkart, Hyderabad Email Support Process Executive interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Flipkart, Hyderabad for the post of Email Support Process Executive. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

22nd June 2019, 05:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Flipkart, Hyderabad Email Support Process Executive interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Flipkart, Hyderabad Email Support Process Executive Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Flipkart, Hyderabad Email Support process Executive recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Flipkart

Name of the Job Position - Email Support (Customer Support) Process Executive

>> You must have completed Graduation in any discipline or it's equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum experience required to be eligible is 0 to 3 years of experience.

>> You should have good communication skills along with strong verbal and written language skills.
24th June 2019, 04:38 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Flipkart, Hyderabad Email Support Process Executive interview?

1. JAM Round- You will be judged on the basis of your general communication skills.

2. Written versant- This round will judge you on your email writing skills and some basic grammar questions. (You will be answering and typing on computers, so make sure that you can type fast in the given amount of time!).

3. Personal interview- The HR will be interacting with you one on one and judge you on the basis of your reasoning skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?