8th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

12th June 2019, 02:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment?

There are total 74 vacancies available under Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment.

Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website and fill up the online application form.

Web: http://www.barc.gov.in/
12th June 2019, 03:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment?

The total number of vacancies are available in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment is given below.

Total No. of Vacancies: 74

CATEGORY WISE VACANCY

** SC – 01 post

** ST – 01 post

** OBC – 62 posts

** UR – 08 posts

** EWS – 02 posts
12th June 2019, 10:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment is 74 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.barc.gov.in/.
12th June 2019, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in this this Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bhabha Atomic Research Centre

Name of the Job Position - Work Assistant

Total Number of vacancies - 74 vacancies

Division of vacancies include,
@ SC-01
@ ST-01
@ OBC-62#
@ UR-08*
@ EWS-02*

# includes 58 backlog vacancies
* includes 01 post for BRIT, Navi Mumbai

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
13th June 2019, 01:46 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Work Assistant recruitment:

## Number of Vacancy: 74 posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?