9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MTech? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MTech course?

I just want to know that can I get an education loan if I want to study MTech? I am a BTech student but I want to apply for an education loan for MTech degree. So, please tell me about the banks also which offers education loan for this course.

15th June 2019, 03:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MTech? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MTech course?

Yes you can get education loan to study M.Tech from any of the bank.
Here are some of the banks which offers education loan to pursue M.Tech and these are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Central Bank of India
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
18th June 2019, 12:34 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MTech? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MTech course?

Hi there,

Hope you are doing good.

There are many private sector as well as government sector bank which can sanction you loan with required amount.

Basically the private bank can give you loan for the much higher loan amount without much collateral at little bit higher rate of maximum 15%

E.g: HDFC, CITI BANK, ICICI

Well, if you take loan from government bank then, you might not be getting highe loan amount but the interest rate will be little bit lesser than the private banks.

E.g: SBI, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda.

Note:
You have to furnish the document of the college for which you are supposed to take loan and the college must be approved by any governing technical body.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?