4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?

Hi Friends,
I want to have an Education Loan of Rs.12.5 Lacs for 3 years for taking admission for Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune. Please tell me if I can avail the whole amount and which bank will give me this much amount as the college is in India?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  4. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  5. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  9. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  11. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  15. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property? -- [New]
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  17. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
8th May 2016, 01:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?

Usually banks approve education loan up to 10 lakhs for study in India. You cannot opt for education loan more than 10 lakhs for study in India. However, if you have property of good value to keep as mortgage, you can opt for education loan of 12.5 lakhs. But in that case, you cannot take education loan from public sector banks. You need to opt for education loan from private sector banks. The list of banks providing education loan is attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?