9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India for BBA(H) aspirant?

Hi everyone, I was searching for an education loan scheme for studying BBA(H) course. After searching I thought that applying an education loan from State Bank of India is fine for me as I have an account in this bank. But I am unable to understand the prepayment fine. Can I know about this particular term?

13th June 2019, 09:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India for BBA(H) aspirant?

There is no prepayment fine under education loan scheme of State Bank of India for pursuing BBA (H) course. You can repay the education loan amount in advance without any prepayment charges.

The moratorium period/ repayment holiday under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job, whichever is earlier. The repayment tenure under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is maximum 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?