18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering which is available in National Institute of Industrial Engineering? I want to do this course from this institute. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

20th June 2019, 04:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

=> The total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering is Rs.61800.

=> The course duration of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering is two years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Vihar Lake Rd, Near The Residence Hotel, NITIE Admin Block, Powai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
20th June 2019, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

Total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering is around Rs. 11.35 lacs.
Duration of PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering is full time 2 years.

More info;
http://www.nitie.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?