18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

20th June 2019, 06:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering are given below;

Candidates must have completed full-time BE/BTech in any specialization from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60%.
Candidates in the final year of their graduation can also apply provided that they have to complete their examination, viva voce etc. by June 2019 and submit the final year mark-sheet and provisional certificate, latest by September 2019.

Candidates must have a valid score in GATE in order to to apply for that programme.

More info;
http://www.nitie.ac.in/eligibility-criteria-0
20th June 2019, 11:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation to study PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the National Institute of Industrial Engineering.
21st June 2019, 03:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You must have passed B.E or B.Tech in relevant field with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university along with valid GATE score card.

The duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering is of 2 years and is full time in National Institute of Industrial Engineering.

You can contact the National Institute of Industrial Engineering at the address mentioned below for admission details:-

Assistant Registrar (Academic)
NITIE,
Vihar Lake,
Mumbai - 400087
: 91-22-28035363
: 91-22-28573251
21st June 2019, 08:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study the PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering at National Institute of Industrial Engineering is given below.

==> Candidate must have done graduation in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of GATE score followed by group discussion and personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nitie.ac.in
21st June 2019, 01:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in National Institute of Industrial Engineering. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

Candidates who have passed (full time) Bachelor of Engineering / Technology Degree in any stream with at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates) from a recognized university are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering at the National Institute of Industrial Engineering. Candidates who have appeared in the final year / semester examination are also eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Industrial Engineering in the National Institute of Industrial Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?