26th June 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Store Operations Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

I am interested to apply for Store Operations Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited. I would like to know about the procedure for applying this Internship in this company. Kindly tell me about the procedure to apply for such Internship in this company.

28th June 2019, 07:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Store Operations Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for the Store Operations Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office ,MS-Excel & good typing speed.

For more detail visit on (http://www.caratlane.com)
28th June 2019, 07:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Store Operations Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Store Operations Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate can email the resume to email Id - [email protected]

==> Candidate can call on the toll free number 18001020103 within working hours from 9 Am to 1 PM from Monday to Sunday.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.caratlane.com
28th June 2019, 08:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can send your updated resume to [email protected]. If shortlisted, the HR department will contact you as soon as your eligibility matches your their requirements.

The selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.8000 per month for Store Operations Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited.

The duration of the Store Operations Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited would be 4 weeks.

You can visit the website https://www.caratlane.com/about-us?page=work-with-us for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?