17th June 2011, 01:07 PM
lekhaasks

Which is a better place to do internship, internship at IIT or internship at accenture?

which is better-internship at an iit or internship at accenture ..please tell me which is beter

11th October 2011, 06:13 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better place to do internship, internship at IIT or internship at accenture?

Better you should go for ACCENTURE. Because it is a company where you can learn and can do practical related to technical concepts.

there you can learn many more rules and regulations related to company also and technical concepts.
29th February 2012, 08:16 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is a better place to do internship, internship at IIT or internship at accenture?

hi dude,
Better you should go for ACCENTURE. Because it is a company where you can learn and can do practical related to technical concepts.

there you can learn many more rules and regulations related to company also and technical concepts.
best of luck...............
9th June 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hey frends its manoj pandey........
i appeared my 2nd yr (be) from computer science,
can i apply for intership in mumbai for one month, ifyou have any info about it so plz inform me <[email protected]>
24th February 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hai frends iam doing my btech 3rd in ece.

I would like to do my internship in BSNL vizag.

What do you think about it.....Do you think it would be better?
provide me information which companies provide better
25th April 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am second year exact student. I want to do internship in mumbai in my break . Please tell me any company if any vacancy is there in mumbai
17th March 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year, Biotechnology. I want to do internship in summer vacation for 1-2 months. Please give me some information about if there any vacancy in IIT or in any company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?