9th July 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Design Internship in Inovexic Private Limited Bangalore?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Inovexic Private Limited Bangalore. I came to know that they are offering Web Design Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

11th July 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Design Internship in Inovexic Private Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Inovexic Private Limited Bangalore. I came to know that they are offering Web Design Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Inovexic Private Limited, Bangalore offers Web Design internship for the duration of 3 months full time (in office). Interns selected for the Web Design internship in Inovexic Private Limited, Bangalore may get a stipend of Rs 10,000 / month. Candidates from Bangalore and with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Web Design internship in Inovexic Private Limited, Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply for the Web Design internship in Inovexic Private Limited, Bangalore before 19th July, 2019.
11th July 2019, 02:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Design Internship in Inovexic Private Limited Bangalore?

Inovexic Private Limited Bangalore is offering full time Web Design Internship for a period of 3 months.
Candidates from Bangalore having skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and 3ds Max can apply for this internship.
Selected candidates can get Rs. 10,000 per month as stipend for this internship.
11th July 2019, 08:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Web Design Internship in Inovexic Private Limited, Bangalore is 3 months of duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.inovexic.com
11th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Web Design Internship in Inovexic Private Limited Bangalore would be of 3 months and id full time.

The stipend offered to Web Design Internship in Inovexic Private Limited Bangalore would be Rs.10,000 per month.

You can visit the website https://inovexic.com/ for more information.
12th July 2019, 03:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Web Design Internship at Inovexic Private Limited in Bangalore is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Web Design Internship at Inovexic Private Limited in Bangalore.

You may visit the following website to know more information.
https://inovexic.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?