10th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Refraction Optometry in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute for Diploma in Refraction Optometry. Can you please help me to know about the duration of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course immediately.

13th July 2019, 12:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Refraction Optometry in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute?

Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute

The course duration of Diploma in Refraction Optometry in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute is 2 years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: A-34, Pankha Road Colony Uttam Nagar, Delhi, 110059
Phone: 098737 27438
13th July 2019, 12:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Refraction Optometry in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute for Diploma in Refraction Optometry. Can you please help me to know about the duration of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course immediately.

Course duration of Diploma in Optometry course in the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute is given below:

Duration of the Diploma in Optometry course is 3 years for those who are admitted after completion of Class X (10th standard) examinations

Duration of the Diploma in Optometry course is 2 years for those who are admitted after completion of Class XII Science stream (10+2) or equivalent examinations

Details are available at the website link given https://rgpcindia.com/courses.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?