10th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PG Diploma in Development Communication. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

13th July 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PG Diploma in Development Communication. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

PG Diploma in Development Communication course is not available in Jamia Millia Islamia. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study the MA in Development Communication course in Jamia Millia Islamia. They have to appear and clear the Written Examination (200 marks), Interview (45 marks) and Portfolio (55 marks) for the admission to study the MA in Development Communication course in Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates are admitted to the MA in Development Communication course in Jamia Millia Islamia on the basis of their performance in the selection process (written exam, interview and portfolio).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?