10th July 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in the specialization of Business Economics. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

14th July 2019, 12:06 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Eligibility to study PhD (Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in the relevant stream or possessed an equivalent from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.

Course duration - 3 years
14th July 2019, 02:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda;

Candidates must have a Master’s degree in Business Economics (MBE) or M.Phil degree in the Business Economics with a minimum aggregate of 55% from a recognized university.

Candidates must have qualified Ph.D Entrance Test (PET) and an interview conducted by university.
14th July 2019, 05:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study Ph.D. (Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is given below.

First of all, the candidate should have passed post graduation in the respective stream.

The candidate has to score at least 55% in your post graduation course to study Ph.D. (Business Economics) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance like the National Eligibility Test.
15th July 2019, 12:51 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to study Ph.d in business economics in the Maharaja Sayajirao university of Baroda :

>>You should have completed graduation in masters in Business economics with minimum 55% of marks.

>>Or else M.phil students can also apply for this course.

>>Based on the merit as well as entrance exam conducted by university followed by Interview.

>>Must have secured good marks in the written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?