4th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing M.Com from IGNOU. I want to be a Teacher. I found that UGC-NET is perfect for me. I want to know more about NET like when I will apply for exam? Subjects in NET? And everything about UGC-NET. I also want to know there is any option to enter into Teaching line? And last question is, SET and NET, both are same? Please help I need a perfect guidance please.
With Regards-
Neha Jain

9th August 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?

Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 45 years old. I am qualified M.COM and I want to know only after qualifying UGC NET am I eligible for the assistant professor.
15th September 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?

I am studying mcom now I am in mcom part 1 I want to become a lecturer in Accountancy but now I am 26 years. Is there age limit for net set exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?