29th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Business Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Business Administration course in Chaudhary Devi Lal University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this college for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

1st August 2019, 05:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Business Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

Requirements to study PhD(Business Administration) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University are as follows;

You must have hold a Master’s / M.Phil Degree with at least 55% marks (52.25% for SC/ST/PH candidates having more than 40% disability) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from any recognized university.

You must have qualified entrance test followed by interview conducted by the Controller of Exams of the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?