16th November 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?

how to prepare for ugc-net exam in management.is it very difficult. plz suggest me the books for the same and coaching centre nearby ambala kurukshetra,karnal

16th November 2011, 11:26 AM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?

hello friend,

visit the below link it will be very useful for u.

There are so many question papers on various topics.

whatever you want you can download it.

This is the link:
http://ugcnetonline.in/question_papers_dec2010.php

Best of luck
21st November 2011, 02:12 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare for ugc-net exam in management.is it very difficult. plz suggest me the books for the same and coaching centre nearby ambala kurukshetra,karnal

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR UGC - NET MANAGEMENT EXAM

The two important tips which might help you to prepare for UGC - NET Management exam are as follows....

-> REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS : This helps you to find out the pattern of the exam i.e the type of questions followed in the exam and prepare for the exam accordingly...

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of UGC - NET in this post for your reference...kindly check it over...

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> REFER GOOD BOOK : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

UGC NET/JRF/SELT Management (Paper II )
Author: L. N Koli, Prem Koli
ISBN: 8174829032

Ugc Net/set : Management
Author: M. Shivani
ISBN: 8189301160

UGC-NET Management Previous Years' Papers (Solved) (Paper I, II & III)
Author: R. Gupta
ISBN: 8178127245

UGC NET/SET Management Guide (Paper II & III) Exam Guide
Author: P N Singh
ISBN: 8178123274

Management: For UGC-NET/SLET (Objective Type Questions)
Author: Atlantic Research Division
ISBN: 8126915358

Modern UGC Net/SLET: Management
Author: A Team Of Experts
ISBN: 812611665X

UGC: NET/JRF/SET Management Paper II & III
Author: Kumar
ISBN: 0145254242

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> To know more about UGC-NET exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum....

Quote:
"Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can."
Attached Files
File Type: zip UGC - NET Management.zip(1.65 MB, 1100 views)
File Type: pdf UGC - NET - Managment syllabus.pdf(514.4 KB, 1208 views)
14th December 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?

Please suggest the books for preparing NET Management.
25th January 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?

Sir i am persuing PGDM nd i want to qualify net xam in management. Please suggest me some books.
24th February 2012, 10:09 AM
balajip.pune

Hi All,

Want to pursue UGC NET in management in June 2012.

Right now whatever the books avaialble in the market are on old pattern i.e. third paper is descriptive.
I need books on new pattern of 2012 in which questions should be available in objective pattern on 3rd paper.
25th February 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir im riya jessie and i have completed pgdm on 2012 soi i want 2 qualify ugc net ikn labour welfare .pls suggest me some books
1st April 2012, 05:49 PM
RabbaNetKarade

Unhappy Re: How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?

[QUOTE=melwynjensen;1415885]
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR UGC - NET MANAGEMENT EXAM

The two important tips which might help you to prepare for UGC - NET Management exam are as follows....

-> REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS : This helps you to find out the pattern of the exam i.e the type of questions followed in the exam and prepare for the exam accordingly...

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of UGC - NET in this post for your reference...kindly check it over...

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam...

-> REFER GOOD BOOK : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

->
I am buying following books

Upkar's UGC NET Management Paper II
UGC NET Management Previous papers solved - R Gupta Publication
UGC Net Management paper 1 - R Gupta

Not been able to get the Upkar's UGC NET management Paper III book on any site :-(

Pl suggest the site where this book will be in stock and available ,

or suggest the alternate book for paper III
19th April 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM IN NEED OF BOOKS FOR PAPER III WHICH IS OF DESCRIPTIVE TYPE
21st April 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for UGC NET for COMMERCE? which book i prefer?
26th April 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

is it enough if we go through this book or should we join the training programme
26th April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Kindly suggest books for UGC NET Management( Marketing) for paper III having New pattern syllabus
3rd May 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

hi , i am persuing MBA regular from punjab n wana to apper for UGC NET next year , but my uni. is not recognied from UGC... will this non-recognisation make me trouble while taking addmission.... plz suggest me....
mail id is:[email protected]
8th May 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hi i am perusing MBA in distance mode at the same time i am doing job.Am i eligible for net?please suggest us the relevant books and how we can easily collect the material,syllabus etc......special request to those who has qualified in net as a management student.... please share you experience and valuable ideas....
12th May 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

How to preparer for UGC Net exam for Management ? May I get any materials for Objective type questions ?
16th August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?

thanks for all the information. but could you also kindly tell me as to where to buy these books suggested? any internet site or name of book shop chain would be really helpful.

thanks again.
9th October 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
with this objective pattern for net management there are very are no books available in my reach so please suggest net management books with objective type questions
20th December 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have completed my mba in 2007 and now want to appear for june 2013 UGC exam. plz suggest me some good book which can help me in my complete preparation.
5th March 2013, 10:27 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this Examination is Conducted by ( University Grant Commission )

To Apply for this Examination then you should Complete Master degree Course in any discipline from recognized University and You should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 50% for ST/SC candidates .

Age Criteria :-

>>> Your Age should Not More than 28 years for Junior research fellowship .

>> No Age LImit for lectureship

UGC NET Examination Pattern :-

Books for UGC NET Examination ( Management ) :-

~~ UGC NET Management Previous Years' Papers Solved by R. Gupta
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House
Price :-Rs. 158

~~ UGC NET/SET Management by Seema Kumari
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House
Price :- Rs. 485

~~ Human Resource Management by Gurpreet Randhawa
Publisher: Aph Publishing Corporation
Price :- Rs. 413

~~ UGC NET/SET Management by Mohit Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs. 375 Rs. 270

~~ UGC NET National Eligibility Test by M. Shivani
Publisher :- Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company
Price :- Rs. 475

~~ Management: For UGC-NET/SLET by Atlantic Research Division
Publisher :- Atlantic Books
Price :- Rs. 695
28th November 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to ask from which topic of management mainly qusetions'll be asking so I can get idea to deep study on that??
16th March 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

which is the best books for management whether trueman - M shivani's book or arihant mohit agarwal book suggest
9th May 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone please tell me which book to refer for NET management . is it Trueman's - M Shivani or any other author. and does this Trueman's - shivani has combination of paper 2 & 3 together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?