3rd August 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Information Technology) in The Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BTech(Information Technology) course in The Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technology. So, I just want to know the process of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

6th August 2019, 12:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Information Technology) in The Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technology?

The admission to the B.Tech(Information Technology) in The Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technology is on the basis of your rank in JEE mains examination. The allotment of the seats is completely based on your rank along with the availability of vacant seats in The Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technology.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Tech(Information Technology) in The Institute of Engineering and Emerging Technology is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.

You can visit the website http://www.baddiuniv.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?