3rd August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Excise Inspector recruitment being a BA(Economics) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BA in Economics. I want to apply for Excise Inspector post in Mizoram PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

6th August 2019, 04:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Excise Inspector recruitment being a BA(Economics) graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Excise Inspector recruitment being a BA(Economics) graduate. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible for the recruitment. Candidates must also know to write and read in Mizoram language.
6th August 2019, 07:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Excise Inspector recruitment being a BA(Economics) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Mizoram PSC Excise Inspector recruitment being a B.A (Economics) graduate. Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised college/ university and who are in the age range of 18 to 30 years are eligible to apply. So, being a B.A (Economics) graduate, you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Excise Inspector recruitment.
6th August 2019, 11:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you have the below mentioned criteria besides meeting the qualification the I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

The minimum qualification required to apply for Mizoram PSC Excise Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Mizoram PSC

Name of the Job Position - Excise Inspector

>> You should have completed Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university.

>> You should have working knowledge of Mizo Language at least Middle School Standard. You must have computer proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group A, B and C posts.

Click here for official notification

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?