24th November 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BCom. I want to apply for Upper Division Clerk post in Mizoram PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

29th November 2018, 07:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment with your qualification that has been mentioned above. The detailed information about eligibility of this Upper Division Clerk recruitment of Mizoram PSC is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mizoram Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk (UDC)

>> Candidates who have done their Graduation or its equivalent course are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> As you have completed B.Com, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
29th November 2018, 03:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a BCom graduate?

The eligibility criteria for Mizoram Public Service Commission Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Bachelor of commerce candidates can apply for this recruitment.

2. The age limit is 18-35 years.

3. Total number of vacancies : 02.
29th November 2018, 04:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a B.Com graduate. Candidates who have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university and proficient in computer are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. So, being a B.Com graduate, you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment.
29th November 2018, 07:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a B.Com graduate. Candidates who hold graduate degree or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment.

You should also have computer proficiency to be eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have completed B.Com course, so you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment.
30th November 2018, 06:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are two vacancies for recent notification of recruitment of two Upper Division Clerk. The academic qualification required for this exam is bachelor's degree in any stream. So, Bachelor of Commerce candidates are eligible for this recruitment.

The age criteria for general category candidates is 18-35 years. You can apply if you are within age limit. The application fee for general and OBC is Rs 300 and that for SC/ST is 150.
30th November 2018, 02:06 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The requirements to apply for Mizoram Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age criteria: 18-35 years.

Last date to apply is 14/12/2018.

You can apply for UDC under Mizoram PSC after bachelor of commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?