13th August 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute. I want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

16th August 2019, 10:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Duration of this course?

The required eligibility to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Duration of this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy is 50%. The course duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy is 4 years.
22nd August 2019, 08:30 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Duration of this course?

The minimum eligibility is that candidate must be completed their 12th class in science stream with minimum marks aggregate of 55% from the recognized board of education.
The course duration is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?