21st August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to join The Glocal University for studying PhD(Agriculture). Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can enroll for this PhD course? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

24th August 2019, 03:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to pursue PhD (Agriculture) in The Glocal University are as mentioned below:-
GATE
NET
SLET
RAT

Cutoff of every different entrance examination will vary from each other.
25th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examinations available for admission to Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture in The Glocal University are Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering, National Eligibility Test or State Level Eligibility Test followed by counseling and personal Interview. You must have a valid score card from any of the entrance examinations mentioned above.

The cutoff percentage required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy(Agriculture) in The Glocal University 55% marks in masters degree from a recognized university in relevant subject..

You can visit the website https://www.glocaluniversity.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?